HCDC - Jobs
Current Job Openings
2022-03 Accounting Staff
Entry-Level to Middle-Level
- Entry-level salary is at 14,000.00-16,000.00
- Monthly salary is negotiable based on experience
- SSS, HDMF, PHIC, 13th month pay
- In-charge in all phases of accounting, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, general ledger, inventory and fixed asset accounting and reporting
- Coordinate with Project Engineer(s) in relation to customer billings and payments.
- Coordinate with purchasing, payroll, and sales teams in all monthly reporting responsibilities and proper documentation
- Ensure accuracy of financial entries logged on the accounting system.
- Generation of other reports requested by management
- Assists the officer-in-charge in the renewal of business licenses and accreditation
- Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Strong familiarity with productivity tools such as Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Ability to quickly learn industry-related regulations quickly and utilize information in written reports
- Strong critical thinking skills
- No work experience is required but should have basic knowledge of accounting principles and financial record-keeping.
- Can be trusted to perform duties in a proper and honest manner and can work effectively with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to be trained and learn the provided ERP/Accounting Software
- Experience in Finance - Construction/Cost Accounting or equivalent is an advantage
- Educational background: Accounting, Management Accounting
REQUIREMENTS FOR SHORTLISTING:
Please fill-up the application form at https://forms.gle/VYmToQnvZzR7Bu8T9
Google Sign-in is required to prevent spam.
Applications are accepted until March 25, 2022.
Salary range per month: ₱ 14,000 - ₱ 16,000
Intern - Civil Engineer
- Must be a university-required apprenticeship/on-the-job training
- Full-time office or on-site duty
- Minimum of 600 hours